Home

Home

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reunion with Alis Glazier Headlam

Following her return from a 2 week trip on Jamaica, Alis, Pete and I were able to meet in Middlebury.


My childhood neighbor. Her sister Sue and both her parents graduated from Middlebury College. I promptly suggested we meet at The Storm Cafe. Once again the food was super! I had vegetable soup and a marinated artichoke hearts sandwich with asiago cheese, roasted red peppers, carmelized onions and sundried tomatoes with a balsamic aoli on chibati bread. Alis had the special portebella quiche and Pete had slow-roasted Jamaicin pulled pork with a Caribbean barbeque sauce with red leaf lettuce on a honey whole wheat wrap with pineapple salsa.

The three of us shared this most decadent brownie sundae for dessert. A little rain added to the excitement but it blew over quickly and we stayed dry under the awning.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear from you.