Home

Home

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Scream, You Scream


The Main Scoop - Vergennes, Vt

We all Scream for Ice Cream. Remember ice cream cones in the summer when you were a kid? Well this is the place that will remind you of those fancy free days. It's a walk up window and they have a board that offers at least 30 flavors. Hard to choose? Yes. Once I decided I was asked what size---they have single, double and triple---"well, let me see what the single is like and then I'll decide," I said. Well the single was HUGE so that's what I went with. So for $2.10 the next half hour put me into ice cream Heaven. It was a warm day so I had to lick fast and lick often, but three napkins later I was so satisfied. Yeah, summer in Vermont.{med 2.65, large 3.10}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear from you.